Currently, our web site posts information on 40 of the more popular Over 55 Communities in Palm Beach County. For each of those communities you can find…
- All Homes for Sale in each Community (updated daily)
- New homes on the market for each community (updated daily)
- Community information for each community.
We are continually adding more Over 55 communities to our web site. I’m amazed at just how many Over 55 Communities there are in Palm Beach County. I’m constantly running in more that I hadn’t been aware of.
Palm Beach County Over 55 Communities consist of a variety of features.
- Single Family Homes, Condominiums, and Villas and Town Homes.
- Prices range from the $50’s to as high as you want to go.
- The ages of the communities run from ancient to currently under construction.
- The sizes range from dinky to mammoth.
- Amenities range from scant to outstanding.
- Activities range from practically none to more than you can handle.
The long and the short of it is that there is something for everyone Over 55. Two things remain constant about living in an Over 55 community. 1) Living is carefree and 2) You’re living with your peer age group.
Below are some additional Over 55 Communities that have not yet been posted on our web site.
- Lexington Club
- Mirror Lakes
- Pine Tree Village
- Pipers Glen
- San Marco
- Cypress Woods
- Imperial Point
- Lakes of Delray
- Colonial Club
- Grove Isles
- Cameo Woods
- Sausalito Place
- Brighton Lakes
As stated above, I’m continually running into additional Over 55 Communities.
If you need any information about these or any other communities, give us a call. Candace and I (The Harelik Team) are available to answer questions or to show you any communities.
We hope to hear from you.