Aberdeen is located in West Boynton Beach, Florida and is situated close to shopping, dining, entertainment and a mere 8 miles from South Florida’s beautiful beaches. It’s nestled between Florida’s Turnpike and I-95 making it easy access to anywhere you want to go.
As in most Over 55 – Active Adult Communities, Aberdeen Homes are a mix of Full Time Residents, Snowbirds (those who come down for the winter months) and Snowflakes (Those that pop in here and there). In my humble opinion, that’s a good thing.
Aberdeen is divided into two sections which are divided by Jog road. On the East side of Jog Rd, there are Villas and Condos. They are not subject to the mandatory membership which is required by those that are West of Jog road. The West side of Jog (mandatory country club membership) enjoys all that any First Class Country Club has to offer. In either section, residents enjoy all the benefits that any Over 55 – Active Adult Community has to offer.
So Let’s Discuss
BOTH SIDES OF THE ROAD
First, Lets Discuss The East Side of Jog Rd.
No mandatory membership is required although those residents may join the country club if they wish. Even without the country club, there is a central club house which hosts many activities, clubs and events. There are several pools, at least one for each of the many different sections. Each section has it own HOA (Home Owners Association) and each section enjoys carefree living which includes no lawn maintenance, cable tv and as much activity as you can stand.
Now About Aberdeen Country Club. (The west side of Jog Rd.)
Aberdeen is for those looking for a full-featured, country club lifestyle in a beautiful setting. The community has 1,600 homes consisting of single family homes and villas. You can participate in numerous activities arranged by our Activities Committee, and meet neighbors at a variety of clubs and classes. There’s theater, dinner shows, boat cruises, sports excursions, tours, and poolside barbecues to enjoy.
The Country Club has been recently renovated and from having personally toured it, I must say that it is a first class facility which features:
· Exceptional Food
· 40,000 Sq Ft Clubhouse
· Lounge with Full Service Bar
· Frequent Musical Shows
· Aesthetic Beauty
· Championshop 18 Hole Golf Course
· With a myriad golf outings, inter-club leagues, tournaments and member-guest events
· 18 Har Tru Tennis Courts
· Offering Tournament events with other Over 55 Communities
· 23,000 Sq Ft State of the Art Fitness Center
· Resort Style Pool Complex
· Exceptional Lake Views
· Outstand Dining
· Dinner Dances and Entertainment
· A wide variety of recreational activities and artistic clubs.
ABERDEEN GOLF & COUNTRY CLUB
· Aberdeen is a private country club in west Boynton Beach, Palm Beach County.
· Near Florida’s Turnpike, it is just 15 miles from Palm Beach International Airport and 42 miles from Ft. Lauderdale International Airport.
· Aberdeen encompasses 25 contiguous villages including estate-sized homes, single-family dwellings, attached villas and coach homes. Most having golf course and/or lake views.
· Aberdeen has both individual Homeowners’ Associations (HOA) and a master Property Owners Association (POA) which manages all the common areas.
· Residences range from 1,500 square feet to over 4,000 square feet.
· In the center of the Aberdeen community is the country club. The country club offers golf, tennis and social memberships. A Board of Directors and a highly experienced staff under a Chief Operating Officer/General Manager provide expert leadership.
Click on any of the images below and get a quick response
We appreciate your Feedback.
You can provide feedback by filling in the form below. Thanks