A Guide to Choosing A Real Estate Agent
It’s Important to Choose The Right Real Estate Agent
Looking to buy a property? A good real estate agent will guide you in making many important financial decisions, understanding complex issues and completing a lot of paperwork. It helps to have an expert in your corner when undertaking a large purchase. We can guide you through the entire process right up to the closing table. We can also provide you with access to property listings before they hit the general market.
Here are some factors to consider when choosing your real estate professional:
- Look for a full-time agent – one who has experience completing transactions similar to yours.
- Interview a few agents: Are they familiar with the area in which you are interested?
- Ask how much time the agent will have for you, and if they are available at night and on weekends.
- Ask about their credentials and education: A good agent will continually strive to improve and gain knowledge of the latest real estate trends and hold the highest designations in their respective fields of expertise.
- Does the agent return your calls promptly? Time is money when attempting to buy a property.
- Ask for a list of properties they have sold or a list of references.
- Choose an agent who listens attentively to your needs and concerns. Pick an agent, with whom you feel comfortable.
If you’re actually looking for a real estate agent, put The Harelik Team on your list. We think you’ll find that we have all of the qualities above. If you or anyone you know has real estate needs, we certainly appreciate your referrals.
Click on the Video Picture below to learn a little bit more about The Harelik Team…