As a Real Estate Agent in Palm Beach County, Florida, when working with buyers that are 55 or older, I make sure they know the advantages of living in an Active Adult Community. I live in Villaggio, a 538 home Active Adult Community in Lake Worth and did not know how much I would enjoy it when we purchased in 2005. It’s what my wife wanted and I’m easy, so whaaaLaaaa.
Villaggio was a new community so we immediately had a lot in common with everyone who purchased there. We were all in the same age group. We were all purchasing a new home. We were all embarking into an unknown lifestyle. Cliques began to form although everyone was friendly with everyone else. Friendship developed and turned into some of the best friends ever. Click the following link to see 30 Active Adult Communities.
Amenities Found In Villaggio, an Active Adult Community
It’s like Country Club Living without the Country Club Expense
(Not all communities have all of the following)
- Clubhouse (A Social Center + Administrative Offices)
- Billiards Room
- Card Rooms (Poker, Canasta, Bridge, Mahjong, and whatever)
- Arts and Crafts (Some pretty good talent comes out of these)
- Library and Media Room
- Indoor Pool in the fitness center
- Beautiful Outdoor Pool
- Sauna and Hot Tub
- Café (Breakfast and Lunch and special occasions)
- Beauty Salon
- Bocce Ball
- Tennis Courts (6 Har Tru lit courts and a tennis pro)
- Fitness Center (Aerobics, Free Weights, Machines, Benches, Plus, Plus, Plus)
- Racquetball Court
- Newsletter (The What’s, The Who’s, The When’s plus editorials)
- Several Clubs (Snowbird, Ort, Italian, Bridge, Men’s & Women’s Clubs, Book, etc)
- Entertainment Center for special events, internal performances, professional shows, parties, etc)
- Security (Manned and Unmanned plus Volunteer Security Patrol)
- Cable TV (Basic plus more, provided in HOA dues)
- Common and Private property landscaping.
- Friendly Neighbors and Social Life within the community
Need to know more about Active Adult Communities?
I’m an open book. Simply call and ask.