People who move into 55+ communities come in all different sizes, shapes, activity levels and reasons for wanting the 55+ lifestyle. This article will concentrate on 55+ ACTIVE ADULTS as opposed to 55+ not so active adults.
55+ Active Adults in communities like Villaggio, Bellaggio, Valenica Cove (or any of the Valencia Communities) in Palm Beach County, Florida wake up in the morning, walk outside to get the daily newspaper and enjoy it with their morning cup of coffee. They look forward to the rest of the day because it includes activities that they love. Activities might be
- Golfing Tennis Bowling Bocci Ball
- Aerobics Fitness Exercise Swimming Bike Riding
- Water Aerobics A Brisk Walk Jogging Racquetball
- Dancing Stickball Softball And so on
But that’s only the beginning. It doesn’t matter what time of the day that they embark on these activities because their day is full of plenty of other things to do, such as:
- Lunch w/friends Reading Napping Hobbies
- Learning Socializing Honey do’s Take out Trash
- Shopping Lectures Playing Cards Billiards
- Movies Club Activities Dinner w/Friends Special Events
- Dances Meetings Watching TV And so on
As if that’s not enough, there’s always planning a trip to see the grandkids or to have them come and visit you. Permanent residents enjoy this all year round while snowbirds and snowflakes enjoy it for however long there here. That really doesn’t matter because all of the above is available all of the time.
55+ Communities like Baywinds, Venetian Isles or any of the more than seventy 55+ communities offer companionship by living with you peer age group and enjoying every minute of your maintenance free, carefree lifestyle.
Nuff said. As you can see, 55+ doesn’t mean the end is near, in fact, in most cases, it’s just the beginning.
Contact – Candace or Joel, we’d be delighted to talk with you.
Click to see over forty
in Palm Beach County